I Need Assistance
In order to qualify for financial assistance from the FAC Care Center, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Attend on-going ministries of Fellowship Alliance Chapel
- Be active or retired military
- Live within 10 miles of FAC (including Medford, Medford Lakes, Marlton, Maple Shade, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Mt. Holly, Lumberton, Evesham, Southampton, Hainesport, Voorhees, Tabernacle, Shamong)
If you meet at least one of the criteria above, please follow these steps to request assistance:1. Contact the Care Center to let us know you need assistance here or by calling 609-975-9741.
2. Complete the Client Application found here.
3. Submit the application via email or mail the application to:
FAC Care Center
199 Church Rd.
Medford, NJ 08055
4. Wait to be contacted by a Care Center Intake Rep who will schedule an appointment to meet with you and go over your application.
Once you turn in an application you should be contacted by the following Wednesday. However, the Care Center is contacted many times per week so please be patient.